Protection Visa Lawyers Melbourne – Although you do not need an immigration lawyer to apply for an Australian visa, there are many benefits to engaging one of our immigration and migration experts.
Australia has a range of visa options, with a total of 140 subclasses. Our immigration lawyers in Melbourne are able to guide you through a range of potentially complex decisions, choose the best visa option, assess your eligibility and any specific legal requirements, and negotiate with government agencies on your behalf.
Protection Visa Lawyers Melbourne
If you are already in Australia and your visa has a ‘no further stay’ condition attached, you must leave Australia or have the condition waived in certain circumstances.
Getting A Protection Visa Is Not An Easy Pathway To Permanent Residency
However, if your visa has no such conditions, you will be able to submit a new application to the immigration department. However, there is no such thing as a ‘renewal’ of your visa, so it will be treated as a new application subject to a full eligibility check and legal requirements. As such, you should seek immigration law advice from an Australian immigration lawyer* or registered migration agent about your options before your current visa expires.
Click here to order now, at our Melbourne office, conveniently located at 513/566 St Kilda Road, Melbourne 3004, Australia.
Our first consultation costs AUD 150. This initial fee is deductible if you decide to engage us for your case.
During this consultation, our principal immigration lawyer will conduct a thorough analysis and review of options to understand your immigration needs to Australia. You will also have the opportunity to ask questions about your situation, which will be discussed in confidence.
Live Updates: Novak Djokovic Visa And Australian Open 2022
Consultations with our immigration agents or lawyers usually last between 45-60 minutes, depending on your circumstances or the complexity of your case.
In certain circumstances, if there is a problem with your application, such as being refused, you can apply to have your application reviewed by the Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT).
The review process allows you to submit new and compelling evidence to support your visa application. Our immigration agents and lawyers can help you find and gather this evidence and help you negotiate on your behalf, improving your chances of success.
If successful, the tribunal may refer the decision to the Immigration Department, to confirm that you have met the requirements to obtain a visa, or, if that is not possible, to the Department to refuse a visa.
Top Lawyers: Ramtin Diznab On The 5 Things You Need To Become A Top Lawyer In Your Specific Field Of Law
In some cases, you can also take your case to federal court, where if your case goes to trial, we can offer uninterrupted representation from our network of outside attorneys.
There is always a degree of legal uncertainty, which means we cannot offer guarantees to our clients when it comes to migrating to Australia.
However, we assure our clients that we will work hard and comprehensively on your case using our considerable experience and training to maximize the chances of achieving the desired outcome.
This will only be done after a thorough assessment of your situation. Our Australian lawyers and immigration consultants provide you with information on visa pathways, eligibility requirements, help you gather documents and evidence to support your case and understand your chances of success.
Siam Legal International
We want to be honest with your chances of success for a particular visa or case. If it is felt that you can apply for an alternative visa, we will advise you to do so.
They have an enviable success rate with cases for their clients. Our success comes from our professional experience, commitment and assurance of hard work and diligence in your case. Check out our testimonials.
If you intend to involve us in your immigration case, you should first come for a consultation with our immigration agents and lawyers to discuss the details of your case.
Our immigration consultants and lawyers* will then handle your immigration case. We do not limit you to the number of times you can visit us at the office. We will arrange as many meetings as possible to ensure that your case is confirmed before we send it to the Ministry of Immigration or the relevant tribunal.
Visa Scams & Visa Fraud
Yes you can. Our immigration lawyers* based in Melbourne have dealt with clients from all over the world and are authorized to handle Australian positions overseas. Our immigration agents will be able to prepare your case for you from Australia and liaise with overseas positions.
If they are still dependent on you, they will be included in your visa. Married / unaccompanied children will not usually be eligible under your visa.
Everyone on your application, as well as all your dependents, must go through a medical examination, and “pass” the medical. Usually, if one fails the medical test, all fail – and the visa will be refused.
Yes! If you are in Australia, we can advise you on all immigration matters, including helping you:
Lena Hung & Associates
There are a number of visas that allow people to study in Australia. It is important that you choose the most suitable visa. If you would like to find out more about studying in Australia, please complete the application form or book an appointment.
You must meet the requirements for this class of visa, which may include the condition that you only intend to take a holiday or a short visit. Visitor visas are not intended to grant residency in Australia to immigration applicants pending the outcome of their application.
…and if you are temporarily in Australia, you should notify us because we can continue to process you while you are there.
In most cases we may need to interview you, but if you cannot attend our office this can be done over the phone, Skype or Google Meet. We will contact you if we need to arrange an interview.
Australian Visas For Afghan Refugees
The first date of entry (listed on your visa) is the date you must travel to Australia on your visa. This date is calculated based on your health and the accuracy of your grade clearance. These clearances are usually only valid for 12 months.
If you (and any family members included in your application) do not enter Australia by the first date of entry, your visa will be considered for cancellation.
In order for the Australian Government to determine whether you are of good character, you may be asked to provide a criminal record for each country you have lived in for 12 months or more in the last 10 years. In some cases, you may be asked to obtain a criminal clearance certificate for a period of more than 10 years or for countries where you have spent less than 12 months when the case is justified. .
Why should I use a migration agent and when should I decide to migrate to Australia?
Travel Exemption Applications
Experience shows that many people interested in migrating to Australia think about making their own migration decision or bargain hunting (they look for the cheapest advice they can get) or just try to do it themselves and fail.
1. Take advantage of current immigration laws that can be tricky as they change over time. Australian immigration law is complex and constantly changing. The list of skilled occupations is monitored and updated continuously. Your occupation may not be the one that is in demand in Australia today. In addition, Visa Application Charges (VAC) are indexed annually (sometimes every two years).
2. Avoid the stress of putting yourself and your family in a difficult immigration situation or not knowing what to do with immigration – Stress often occurs when you don’t know how to deal with a problem.. Having to solve and feeling stuck. Unless you have access to professionals like us with our many and varied information resources, you can only rely on your own research and false gossip – hardly a basis for making important decisions Where will you spend the rest of your life?
3. Save money and time by not emigrating the hard way – The cost of returning home unexpectedly or applying for multiple visas can easily double or exceed the original application. There is no point in risking this lost money as well as lost opportunities and your passage to Australia just to save some professional fees. If you have been refused a visa, it will affect your further visa application – so get it right the first time and use a migration expert like you.
How The Government Could Fix Australia’s Unfair Temporary Visa System
5. With an Australian work visa, you can increase your income by earning more in Australia, which has one of the highest wages in the world – most people in the world would prefer to earn Australia’s average annual income of around $A60,000. . That’s $1,200 per week. In terms of average disposable income, Australia was recently ranked 5th behind only the US, Ireland, Luxembourg and Switzerland (Source: OECD + https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_average_wage)
6. Access more medical care, and in some cases free medical care, by being protected by Australia’s Medicare system – Australia
Lawyers melbourne, employment lawyers melbourne, visa lawyers melbourne, protection visa, divorce lawyers melbourne, criminal lawyers melbourne, criminal defense lawyers melbourne, trademark lawyers melbourne, family lawyers melbourne, visa lawyers, lawyers in melbourne florida, melbourne visa